Tuesday, March 25, 2014

10th Booked Supplier: Wedding Shoes

I am a certified shoe addict. I super love shoes so imagine the excitement I experienced choosing the perfect shoe on my wedding day. I do have a lot of pegs (taken from the net) and I really had a hard time deciding.

This is my First Peg

but mine will have pink ribbon

After the cake tasting me together with my w@wie friends went to Marikina to meet up our bridal shoe supplier. we went to Roweliza Shoes (sorry I do not have picture). The office is small but the factory (where they make the shoes) is big. Ms. Rowie is easy to talk to she got all our measurement. She quoted me 2k for this peg. We are all happy when we leave the shop.

After few days, I saw another shoe (thanks to Google) and I fell in love with it and yes, I emailed ms.rowie and changed my peg.

Here is my new peg (so much cuteness)

no more pinks, I'll have it as is same color as the lace of my gown

I patiently waited for my shoes, because of the "Sapatos Festival" our shoes was late and when I saw it the materials used was not as expected (I mean not the swatch that I chose) so I still have to wait again. I was not able to contact ms.rowie for some time (work issues) but will contact her soon.


You can contact Ms. Rowie thru the following:

Facebook Page: FashionPurveyor






0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com