Tuesday, March 25, 2014

2nd Change of Heart: Church

This is just some random post (I just wanted to document all things that happened).

I am really decided to have a church wedding in Tagaytay. The first 8 months of planning, I am really decided which church I wanted to get married. And yes, you guess it right, Caleruega Church.

(picture grabbed from net)

I think most (if not everyone) really wanted to be married in this church, Beautiful Exterior and Interior plus the church is not that big. I really cried when I have to let this go.. Tagaytay wedding will mean additional expenses for us so we have to change our plans.

When we decided to do a Manila wedding, only one church came to my mind that is
Immaculate Conception Cathedral in Cubao. The church I had my first communion and the church that is really close to my heart because I studied in this school during my grade school days..

Church Interior - wedding setup

Church Exterior - Side (picture bu Ivy Pe)

I did not realize how pretty the church is until we personally visit the church. So much has changed, before the church was so simple but now it's grand. This is love at first sight for me. This made me change my mind and stick to Manila wedding. (though I still wanted to get married in Caleruega). 

Eventually, I became happy with our 2nd loved church. with blue carpet and pretty ceiling I know this is our "this is it" church. (^_^)





0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com