Friday, January 3, 2014

Cake Tasting with Chef Kiko (Again!)

As promised, we had another cake tasting with Chef Kiko but this time I am with my w@wie friends. Nana is doing the laundry so he was not able to join us.


Our group picture 

As usual, we are late lol! Good thing that someone had dessert tasting that morning and did not take home the excess so there are desserts left for us yey!

Let's get started.. Chef served the following (our cake tasting was turned into dessert tasting) yey!

set-up is nice, this is making me droll

 Banana Walnut, Vanilla & Red Velvet

Dark Chocolate

Panna Cotta: Kitkat, Mango & Strawberry and Maltesers

Fruit Tart & Chocolate Truffles

mini banana walnut

sorry I forgot the name of the outer one but middle is Lemon cupcake

Verdict:
Like my previous post, I still love the cupcakes (^_^) moist, not airy type and not that sweet. I was able to try Red velvet with cream cheese and it was heavenly! Dark chocolate is really good too.. Lemon cupcake is good but I think it lacks the lemon flavor. 

Panna Cotta is rich and the consistency is perfect. taste? I love it! not that sweet the Kitkat balances the flavor.

I was not able to try the fruit tart but based on my friends it is also good

What I loved the most is the Chocolate Truffles as in Heaven! If only I was allowed to take home some I would love to get the truffles (I was just shy to ask for take home). I would love to add truffles to my desserts.. (just the memories of truffles makes me droll). If ever I'll get the dessert bar I would put this on top of my list.

Thank you Chef for the time he gaved us.. We love you.. (^_^)





0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com